• Performances in New York, Boston, Chicago, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Krakow, and Riga to name a few.
• 13 Albums to date, making "best of lists" from The New Yorker, Time Out New York, The Wire, and Gramophone, again, to name a few
• Currently teaches at Regis University and was previously Artist-in-Residence at Avila University
The New York Times
Lessons are billed on a monthly bassis, with payment due at the beginning of each month. Payments may be made via check or Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
• 30-minute weekly lesson - $35/each
• 45-minute weekly lesson - $50/each
• 60-minute weekly lesson - $65/each
Tuition does not include books, supplies, or recital/competition fees.
Family discounts for 3 or more students are negotiable.
Please be on time or no more than 5 minutes early for your lesson. If you are up to 15 minutes late for your lesson, your lesson will end at the regularly scheduled time. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your lesson is forfeit. If I am late for your lesson, you will get your entire time.
All students are expected to practice daily and to log their efforts. Logging for older students means to write down when and how long you practice, and what you worked on. This is where you write down what problems you are having as well as any questions you may have for me that come up during your private practice.
Students 5th grade and under are to write down the time spent practicing daily. I recommend using a timer to time practice, instead of a clock, and resetting the time daily. It is much easier to see how practice time adds up this way - and using a timer is a real motivator for the little guys!
Your tuition reserves you a weekly time slot and membership within the studio. Make-up lessons will only be given with notification of at least 24 hours before the scheduled lesson time or at the discretion of the instructor. Teacher cancellations will be made up.
3215 W 126th Ave
Broomfield, CO 80020